Hardware colocation in Tier 3 data centers in Germany. Global affiliates around the world: USA, UK and other countries. Customized configuration in every case. We will help you select the best components and provide the necessary information support. Ability to select components from the world's leading manufacturers: HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu, Cisco, and Juniper. Port from 10 Mb to 10 Gb. Rack space rental. Dedicated space in a data center with up to 900 square meters. Hardware placement in a 19-inch cabinet with individual lock. Power supply capacity up to 8 kW with scalability options. SLA 99.99%.
If you rent a server rack, we will provide unlimited Internet with channel width up to 100 Mb free of charge.
We have support agreements with most of the world's major hardware manufacturers. If you have any repair or service issues, you can contact us directly.
Secure premises. Biometric Control System in the data center and strict access authorization. 24/7 security checks.
The contract term and billing can be customized individually. The server rental price, server rack price or price of other hardware is fixed in the agreement and does not change. We have kept our prices the same for 10 years (except for electricity billing).
Assistance in selection of components, option to upgrade or replace hardware after the trial period. Unlimited Internet traffic!
1. We offer each client an optimal configuration of hardware for the project. There is always an opportunity to make an upgrade and increase performance, if necessary.
2. The Tier 3 class data center meets the highest security standards and due to its own diesel generators can operate autonomously for up to 3 days even in the event of a complete power outage.
3. The hardware is collocated in the data center according to the client's requirements, with individual power meters. Connection of a backup uninterruptible power supply with support for N+1 scheme: in case of UPS failure, the backup UPS will be automatically connected.
4. You do not need to be in the data center to set up your hardware. Our specialists will help you with setup as part of the "Remote Hands" service.
5. Our technical support team responds to requests immediately, not after 2 hours or a few days. Unlike most of other providers, we are constantly in touch with our clients even in messengers. You will not be left alone with your issues. Our specialists have many years of experience and will help you solve any technical issues.
Helping children with disabilities
100% use of only clean energy and care for the environment
Electricity from renewable energy sources
Fill out hte application and wait for a call from our specialists